This bag is waterproof!
- Color: brown with gold colored lining
- Fabric: leather trim and waterproof nylon
- Inside: 2 open pockets, zippered pocket, and padding pocket with velcro strap
- Outside: 2 side pockets and zippered front pocket with zippered pocket inside
- Outside pocket RFDI (anti-theft) lined
- Metal zipper with metal zipper pull
- Hardware: gunmetal
- Adjustable straps
- Dimension: Length 12” x Height 16" x Width 6"
Hiapo Print Translation:
Kū kilakila maila kahi kumu ʻōhiʻa i ka laʻi lipolipo o ka ululāʻau uluwehiwehi o uka. Mohala mai he liko i ka wanaʻao i nā kukuna o ka lā mehana. Pulupē i ka ua Kanilehua kona pua a pā hili mai ka makani i kona lihilihi lahilahi, i mea e kūpaʻa a ikaika ai. Ma o nā kumumea kūlohelohe a puni ka lehua, pūlama ʻia kona nani lahaʻole i ka poli aloha no nā kau a kau.
An ʻōhiʻa tree stands majestically in the deep serenity of the lush upland ʻōhiʻa forest. A liko begins to grow in the morning dawn in the rays of the warm sun. The Kanilehua rain drenches its blossom and strong winds pelts it's soft petals, building it's stamina and strength. Through the natural elements that surrounds the lehua, its rare beauty is cherished in the bosom of love from season to season.