- Fabric: leather
- Inside: leather 8 card slots with RFID blocker, 2 zippered pocket, and 1 open pocket
- Metal zipper with engraved metal zipper pull
- Hardware: silver
- Detachable leather wristlet strap, 7"
- Detachable leather straps
- Dimension: 9"L x 6"H x 1.25"W
Hiapo Print Translation:
Kū kilakila maila kahi kumu ʻōhiʻa i ka laʻi lipolipo o ka ululāʻau uluwehiwehi o uka. Mohala mai he liko i ka wanaʻao i nā kukuna o ka lā mehana. Pulupē i ka ua Kanilehua kona pua a pā hili mai ka makani i kona lihilihi lahilahi, i mea e kūpaʻa a ikaika ai. Ma o nā kumumea kūlohelohe a puni ka lehua, pūlama ʻia kona nani lahaʻole i ka poli aloha no nā kau a kau.
An ʻōhiʻa tree stands majestically in the deep serenity of the lush upland ʻōhiʻa forest. A liko begins to grow in the morning dawn in the rays of the warm sun. The Kanilehua rain drenches its blossom and strong winds pelts it's soft petals, building it's stamina and strength. Through the natural elements that surrounds the lehua, its rare beauty is cherished in the bosom of love from season to season.